BOOK A CLASS.
Most of our classes are In Studio (with limited numbers) and are also being streamed online via Zoom. Please check when booking that you click on the appropriate option.
When booking any class, In Studio or Online, you will receive a confirmation email with the unique Zoom link to join the Online class (if attending In Studio you can ignore the link). The details can be added to your diary if you use an automated system. If you book more than 24 hours in advance you will also receive an email reminder which will again include the link to join the Online class.
All classes must be pre-booked.
Any classes taken at home are done so at the participants own risk. Please honor and listen to your body. Stop any exercise that causes sharp pain.
Guidelines For In Studio Classes
- Book yourself onto the class from the schedule making sure you book the “In Studio” class
- Bookings for “In Studio” classes can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Pre-booking is essential.
Cancelling your In Studio Class
- Early cancel – (Up to 2 hours before the class starts) you will not be charged for your session and it will be opened to the first person on the waiting list.
- Late cancel (less than 2 hours before the class starts) you will be charged for your session. If you are an unlimited member, you could be subject to a £3 late cancellation fee which will be taken from the registered card on your account.
- No-shows will be charged as a late cancel (see above)
Arriving at Class
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your, in your yoga gear class ready for class and with your own mat. Wait outside if there are 2 people already in the lobby.
- Make sure you wear a mask when arriving and moving around the studio (can be removed for practice)
- Please use the hand santiser just inside the door and scan the NHS QR code if using the NHS track and trace app.
- Place all belongings into one of the plastic boxes provided. Ensure that all mobile phones are switched off.
- Your temperature will be checked on entry to the studio.
- Roll out your mat behind a marked line, filling from the front of the room.
- Put your mask back on before rolling up your mat and taking your belongings out the side door (only 2 allowed in the side room at any time)
- Take all belongings from your plastic box and leave through the side door.
Guidelines For Online Classes
Please book via our timetable or the Tring Yoga Studios app.
You will receive a confirmation email with the unique Zoom link to join the class. Please check you spam/junk folder if you do not receive this email. If booking more than 24 hours in advance you will also receive a reminder email, again with the Zoom link included.
We are using Zoom as a platform to bring you online classes – you will need to download the app (phone or tablet), or programme onto your computer.
Please try to get online 5-10 minutes before the class start time (No more than 10 minutes please)